Friday, June 1, 2012

Greetings!

So, for those of you that know me, you know that writing is not something I have ever done very well.  It's not something I have ever really enjoyed, therefore a blog is one of the LAST things I thought I would find myself doing.  But since moving to Charlotte, getting married, and starting the crazy job of a pharmacist, it's hard to keep all those you love updated on the exciting events in your life.

Around here, there is always something going on.  Whether it be a friends wedding, one of our many trips, or just another crazy patient at Walgreens (so many stories...I should write a book).  So we hope you enjoy the small glimpse into our lives, because it is always "one Hill of a time"!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! Love it and just added it to my google reader!!! Great idea and I can't wait to hear from you! :)

    Meghan Price

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! im so glad you started a blog. it is a great way to keep family and friends in the loop without being those "and here is a picture of what i had for lunch" facebook updates (i can make fun of those because i do it too). anywho, i look forward to following along.

    ReplyDelete