Wednesday, July 4, 2012

One Hot Wedding!



The last wedding weekend, of three in the month of June, has come and gone (and we didn't melt).  They were all so special because they were friends or family that are very close--and this one was no exception.  Justin and his cousins have been sharing birthdays, holidays, Sundays, and plenty other days in between their entire lives.  The first few times I was invited over to a Hill gathering, I realized how close knit this family was---and I loved that!  So it was no surprise that Lindsey would want the entire family included in her special (and very, very hot) day.  Kaitlyn, my sister-in-law, was a bridesmaid, all the boys were ushers, and I had the pleasure of greeting everyone as they came in the church while being the guestbook attendant.




It wasn't until this weekend that I saw the work that goes into a wedding reception.  We were lucky enough to find a venue that took care of most of the set up,clean-up, and all the things in between.  Lindsey's reception was in the fellowship hall of her church, so most of the decorating was left up to them.  I must say--Lindsey is a very lucky girl!  Her sweet Dad spent THREE days (in the heat) taking things over to the fellowship hall to place around the room just as she had envisioned.  The room looked great and Lindsey looked beautiful! Joining the Hill family is something I truly cherish, so I hope Chase enjoys and loves being a part of  this family as much as I do!












This trip home also came with an added bonus---new furniture for the house! We were so excited to finally put some furniture in all the empty rooms! Once our new windows are installed next week and I can finally get this place how I want, I will be sure to update the world on the Hill House!! Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment