Friday, October 26, 2012

Cheers to Birthdays-Jacqueline

While I'm  a day late...I wanted to wish a happy birthday to my sweet friend, Jacqueline!

Jacqueline and I met at State...in Sigma Kappa...surprise, surprise! haha! The first conversation I had with her (that I can remember) was when she casually told me about being in the Miss North Carolina pageant! WHAT!?! I'd be shouting from the rooftops if I did something that awesome! But that's Jax!

Jacqueline and I had many chances throughout college and after to attend and lead some Bible studies together. It is always nice to have a friend that you can share those times and thoughts with--and I love that about our relationship.  Jacqueline, and her entire family, have such an awesome faith that is inspiring and uplifting!



She was also one of the first of our group to get married...


and have a precious, precious baby...



MJ is just the cutest little thing!

So happy birthday to you!! Can't wait to see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment