Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Cheers to Birthdays-Kelly

So, with the start of the birthday season for our group of friends, I thought it would be fun to give a birthday shout-out to the birthday girl throughout the year!

It's only appropriate that Kelly's birthday is the first one because birthdays are very important to Kelly--whether it be her own or someone else's.  Over the years, I could always count on Kelly to make sure I was having a great birthday!

Kelly and I lived together in the sorority house, studied abroad together in Italy (and shared a tiny room with tiny tiny beds), lived together in Raleigh, and then took the party to Chapel Hill for grad school.  When starting grad school it was so nice to have someone with you that was going through the same thing! I can't imagine moving to Chapel Hill and getting through my first year living alone.

Here are a few gems that I can across...

\






As with most groups of friends, it seems that weddings, engagement parties, and bridal showers is what brings us back together these days.  With three girls getting married within 6 months of each other, weddings consumed most of our free weekends.  Kelly was, of course, part of my wedding party and many others last year as well!





Trying to cover up tan lines with make up, then getting make up on the bridesmaids dress, then trying to get the make up off before Lauren saw.....now trying the make up idea again with a baby bib for protection! 



So here's to Kelly on her 27th birthday--my friend and long time roommate!! Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment