Monday, August 27, 2012

Cheers to Birthdays--Lauren

Today is Lauren's birthday! 9 years ago, around this time, Lauren (the first friend I met in college) invited me to her parents house for a birthday dinner with a group of girls.  I already knew I was going to love college, but it was at the point, that I knew I had found a group of friends that I truly loved.  And not much has changed!  That same group that celebrated Lauren's birthday and cut quite a few King cakes, are still great friends today!

Our lives also took a similar path when it came to the boys...well two boys in particular.  We both eventually ended up marrying State boys...but both never met them in college. Justin and I were at some of the same functions, and Adam and Lauren were actually in a picture together, but never met. We both agree the timing would have been ALL wrong! So now our girl clan (all with wolfpack husbands) can still tailgate together! GO PACK!




So a very happy birthday, Lauren! Ready to celebrate the next 9 years...and many many more! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment